Zeynalova Tutu Nazim kizi was born in 1981 in Baku. In 2004 she graduated from the faculty of "Medical work" of the Azerbaijan Medical University. 2005-2011 Worked as an anesthesiologist. As a dietician, she passed the qualification in the Özel Koru Hospital in the Diet and Nutrition Department (Ankara, Turkish Republic, 2012). University of Marmara Medical Faculty, "the main disciplines of internal medicine: endocrinology and metabolism", nutrition (Istanbul 2013). Doctor-dietician of the Azerbaijan Plastic Society and the Azerbaijan Bariatric Society. She is a member of the Turkish Association for the Study of Obesity. Since 2016 she is the TV presenter of the "Həkim İşi" program in Khazar TV. Since 2017 the radio presenter of the project "Desert" in Khazar 103 Fm.
Married. She is raising a son.
Participated in the following courses, seminars and conferences:
- 6.Ulusal Obezite Kongresinə qatılmışdır. İstanbul.2014
- Bariyatrik Cerrahi Diyetseniyi Kursu bitirmişdir. İstanbul. 2014
- Endokrinologiya kurs almışdır. 2014
- 'EndoBridge2014' European Society of Endocrinology. Anatalya Turkey. 2014
- NLP Diploma Certification.Has successfully completed.2015
- Obezetiye Multidisipliner Yaklaşım Kongresi. İzmir. 2015
- 37.Tükriye Endokrinoloji ve Metobolizma Hastalıklar Kongresi.Anatalya Turkey.2015
- Yaşam Koçluğu Sertifikatı.Yeditepe Universitesi. 2015
- 7. Ulusal Obezite Kongresinə qatılmış, Multidisipliner Tedavi Kursunu bitirmişdir. İstanbul.2016
- 6. Ulusal Sağlıklı Yaşam Sempozyumu 1. Yaşam İçin Beslenme ve Spor Kongresi. İstanbul 2017
- 6. Ulusal Sağlıklı Yaşam Sempozyumu 1. Yaşam İçin Beslenme ve Spor Kongresi. "Onkoloji Diyetisyenliği Kursu"
- 6. Ulusal Sağlıklı Yaşam Sempozyumu 1. Yaşam İçin Beslenme ve Spor Kongresi. "Sporcu Diyetisyenliği Kursu
- 6. Ulusal Sağlıklı Yaşam Sempozyumu 1. Yaşam İçin Beslenme ve Spor Kongresi. "Çocuk Metabolizma Hastalıklarına Beslenme Yaklaşımı Kursu"
- 6. Ulusal Sağlıklı Yaşam Sempozyumu 1. Yaşam İçin Beslenme ve Spor Kongresi. "Obezite Diyetisyenliği Kursu"
- 39th ESPEN Congress Certificate of Attendance. 9-12 September 2017The first and only azerbaijani member of ESPEN.
How can we ensure that the oil that is part of the products we use does not accumulate in the body, thereby creating an additional headache? The global problem of a modern society is just this. Taking into account these expectations and needs, the mission of the TuTu Diet blog is to provide a scientifically grounded and reliable service in accordance with international standards that unite the innovations. This includes all issues related to healthy nutrition, as well as feeding a group of people suffering from various diseases and needing special nutrition. The work of TuTu Diet is based on a complete understanding that nutrition is an integral part of the factors that affect human health. Here, not only the science of nutrition, but also a deep understanding that reflects the causes of excess weight (endocrinological problems, cardio problems, gastroenterological problems, etc.). You can use the blog and find answers to your questions about healthy eating. All the information presented is informative, it does not replace the examination of the doctor and the correct diagnosis.